If you're looking to study at the University of Wolverhampton and would like support and advice on qualifications, application procedure, funding or anything else then you can contact the Gateway.What can we do to help you?
Deciding to come to university is a big decision and our aim is to ensure that you choose the right course. The University offers a wide range of courses across four faculties at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. We can offer advice and guidance and can discuss your options.
We can advise you about:
- Choosing the right course for your future development and/or career.
- What qualifications you need to apply to University
- Whether full-time or part-time study would be your best option.
- How to apply and when.
- How to write an effective personal statement.
- The needs of mature students and those who have been out of education for a while.
If you are considering coming to University but are worried about how much it costs or how much money you would be entitled to, then contact us and we will be happy to go through the funding available to you.
Before you start with us we can advise about the different sources of financial support which you may be entitled to (and can help you complete applications where necessary). Make an appointment with us to discuss: